Anal sex or anal intercourse is the insertion and thrusting of the erect penis into a person’s ass for sexual pleasure.
Other forms of anal intercourse include fingering,pegging,use of sex toys for anal penetration i.e. butt plug.
REAL TALK ON ASS FUCKING.
You don’t make love to an ass you fuck it.
Ass sex it’s the mental/energetic thrill and general lamelessness of it.
Big agreement that it is compliance not comfort that is involved with getting a woman’s ass.
The best position is spooning. Women feel vulnerable taken from doggie; the spoon makes them feel safe and protected.
Ass fucking is a form of fucking not making love.
It’s a power move simply, not a romantic beach picnic.
A huge part of the huge assgasms for women has nothing to do with her physiology it’s her primary physiology, she is relenting to a force superior to herself.
Ass fucking code: If you can’t take your own dick up your ass you have no business putting it in anyone else’s, take it up the ass see how it feels you fucking pussy!
- You have to believe in yourself, you can take a huge dick up your ass.
- Fuck the ass, ride that cock up and down like a possessed woman and forget love just fuck it.
Ass fucking sex is for connoisseurs.
Ass fucking is the truth.
Ass fucking is trust.
- A cunt or prick can lie but an anus cannot.You can groan, shout and arch your back to a fake orgasm but you can’t tell your anus to respond.
- A cunt can take a prick in fear but an ass can only take a prick it trust without the (fear) risking permanent damage.
MYTHS ABOUT ANAL SEX
1.For heterosexual male ’It will make me gay’>FALSE,No action, thought, speech or image can ‘make’ you gay. Homosexuality is a personal orientation and sexual preference and no matter what you use and where you use it, it can’t change your love for women.In fact, anal sex toys for men have never been more popular on the adult market than they are now- and a LOT of heterosexual men are buying them. Just like having anal sex with a female partner doesn’t make either of you gay, playing with anal toys either handheld or in a harness in your partner doesn’t change your preference or who you are with.
2.’It will always hurt’ FALSE ,Just as vaginal sex can be painful and uncomfortable for both partners if not turned on,good anal sex comes from those who do their homework.The butt doesn’t make its own lubrication like the vagina.A good lubricate is 100% NECESSARY EVERY TIME.Both the inside and outside of the ass should be lubricated as well as the surface length of the toy,finger or penis to be inserted.Water based lubes are the best, while oil based ones when used with condoms clog the pores on the delicate skin of the anus and are hard to wash off.
3’If it hurts I should just use numbing cream ”FALSE, Numbing cream or desensitizing creams like anal ease are VERY DANGEROUS. The cream themselves wont probably hurt the surface of the skin, but they are dangerous because you won’t be able to tell what’s going on.You need to know how your body is reacting, and if you need more lubrication.
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE GOOD ANAL SEX
1.Clean up- before trying anal sex rinses the outside of the anus with a mild soap,use warm not hot enema with a proper enema kit.(Enema>is the injection of liquid through the anus to motivate evacuation).
2.Get a towel or two and lay it under where you’ll be lying to prevent getting lubricant on.Put some baby wipes and trash bag for clean up immediately.
- Finger cots, condoms for going over body parts or sex toysand latex gloves are great to have handy.If you’re going to using the fingers,clip all the fingernails VERY SHORT AND FILE the edges to ensure they’re smooth with no ragged edges.
4.Lubricant is SUPER IMPORTANT each and every time. To make things easy,pick a brand with a pump top you can operate with the side of the wrist for when your hands are gloved. Maximus is an excellent water based lubricant with a pump.
4.GO SLOW you and your partner should be both relaxed and VERY turned on. Start with lots of foreplay, rimming and fingering the ass as you warm up the lube while applying it.
5.ANY toy that is going into the ass needs to have a flared base to avoid it being swallowed or ‘vanishing’ into the butt and needing the doctor’s assistance to retrieve it.
- Females do not have a PROSTRATE only MEN do. Many women however enjoy anal stimulation.
HEALTH RISKS WITH ANAL SEX
There are a number of health risks with anal sex and anal intercourse is the riskiest form of sexual activity for the following reasons.
1. The anus lacks the natural lubrication the vagina has; penetration can tear the insides of the anus allowing bacteria and viruses to enter the bloodstream.Studies have suggested that anal exposure poses 30 times more risk to the receptive partner than vaginal exposure.
2. The tissue inside the anus is not as well protected as the skin outside the anus having it vulnerable to tearing and spread infection.
3. The anus was designed to hold in feces. The anus is surrounded with a ring like muscle called the anal sphincter which tightens after which we defecate. Repetitive anal sex may lead to the weakeing of anal sphincter making it difficult to hold in feces until you can get to the toilet. However, kegel exercise to strengthen the sphincter may help prevent this problem or correct it.
4. The anus is full of bacteria_ even of both partners do not have sexually transmitted diseases; bacteria normally in the anus can potentially infect the giving partner. Practicing vaginal sex after anal sex can lead to vaginal and urinary tract infection.