C FOR CLITORIS
Everything you need to know about your vagina.
A vagina is like a snowflake – unique and beautiful.
Individual differences aside each lady flower still has plenty in common with her fellow punanis.
- The vagina is just one part of the apple pie- refers to the area between the vulva and cervix, as in the inside. What we see after your girlfriend opens her pretty legs are the external parts ie clitoris inner and outer labia IE the lips and the perineum the space between the pussy and the ass.
- The clitoris and the penis are one and the same, they both have the same bundle of tissue with 8000 nerves.
- The G-spot does exist its on the front side of the vagina , up toward your clit.
- A-spot female equivalent of the male prostrate.
- Its one powerful lady part IE the muscles can be strengthened to contract more strongly – helps improve a woman’s physical health and improve the strength of her orgasms.
- The clit does only one thing – it is the only human body part with the soul purpose of sexual pleasure.Just how women like it – a place for everything , and everything in its place.
- The vagina can fall out – its not the whole part and in rare cases one can have a vagina prolapsed.But with good diet, fitness and kegel exercise that can be prevented or with the help of a surgery.
- Multiple means a lot, the Big O frequents women more than men, and when I say multiple I say over and over again.In masturbate- a- thon, Deanna Webb nubbed out 226 orgasms, the male title came (pun intended) with just 31.
- Size doesn’t matter – the average vagina is 3-4 inches and can expand by up to 200% creating lots of space to go deep.
Any man or woman who is lucky enough to be allowed to really view the magnificent structure should feel blessed to gaze upon such a wonderful work of art.
Not one is the same and all girls / women should be proud of this powerful part they carry.Its like walking through a botanical garden even though its from the same family/ species each one is unique and its own way offers something different to every viewer.
FLICK THAT CLIT
Clit is a female sexual organ in women, the visible button near the front junction and not used for urination. Its the human females most sensitive erogenous zone, primary source of female sexual pleasure.
The clitoris is a complex structure and its size and sensitivity can vary.The glans ( the head) of the human clit is roughly the size and shape of a pointed triangle.
The shape/size of a clit is big or small doesn’t differentiate the ability to have orgasms or their intensity they, both have the same number of sensory nerves and how they work is complicated to the individual pussy.
INTERESTING THINGS ABOUT THE CLIT
- Its exquisitely sensitive – 8,000 sensory nerve endings – and its powerful sensations can spread across a womans pelvic area by affecting 15,000 other nerve endings.
- Its big – only ¼ of the clit is visible – the ¾ is inside the body and is made up of many different parts ie the clitorial head, the clit shaft,urethral sponge erectile tissue, glands vestibular and the cruva (clitorial legs) only the clit head is outside.
- It’s the female dick – made of the same tissues, swells when aroused the difference is the orgasms it offers are different and it doesn’t ejaculate.
- It grows – growth as a result of the hormonal changes ie puberty when it starts increasing in size, by the time puberty ends its about 18 times larger.When a woman is 32 years old the clit is almost 4 times as big as it was on the onset of puberty.After menopause it will be 7 times larger than it was at birth – it’s a small not so very noticeable change they say older women report hot sex.
- Every female has a clit, except for shemales.
- Clitoris can be an orgasm deal breaker – vaginal orgasms are tricky to achieve and most women require clitoral stimulation.
- They ‘re all different – small,big,hidden,protruding, increases in size when aroused , others hide under the hood. Some require lots of pressure, gentle. Natalie Angier ‘the clitoris not only applauds when a woman flaunts her mastery; it will give a standing ovation.
- The clitoris never ages: once it matures it maintains its sexual peak for the rest of a woman’s life. It’s NEVER too late to start getting acquainted with your clit.
Learning the right clitorial stimulation techniques is incredibly important to have powerful body shaking orgasms.