KISS ME AND YOU WILL SEE HOW IMPORTANT I AM.
I used to enjoy kissing until I met someone who told me am a bad kisser. Kissing is fun when am eating your lips without wondering whether you enjoy it too.
Simple rules to great kissing
- Check your breath- good hygiene is elementary to passion. Brush your teeth, drink some water, chew some mint. Keep your teeth, gums and breath healthy, for both sexes, especially for men because research has proved that women depend on taste and smell in mate evalution.
One day you will kiss man you cant breathe without and breath is of little consequence.
Karen Marie Moning
2.Judge timing- circumstance is player, and context is key.Pick the right moment.In my experience the less distance there is between you and your kisser the better your chances of expressing your intentionwith eye contact and finger touching.
The mouth is made for communication , and nothing is more articulate than a kiss.
3. Focus on the kissing- a good kisser , shuts out the universe, stay in the moment. Relax , feel your breath mix with your partner. In my experience, if you are finding it difficult to relax, stop kissing, while staying close stare at your partners lips. Feel the flow of passion, be attracted and let your lips do the talking , lightly, slowly, a bit hard, it’s your lips doing.
I’m oxygen and hes dying to breath.
4.Use your imagination- Kissing is an important part of foreplay and the last thing you want is it to appear as means to an end.(Obvious is a quick passion killer)
Turning on your partner by just kissing their lips is patience on your part, and just as its starting to sizzle start nibbling on the ears, kissing the neck , whispering hot nothings in their ears.
Make me immortal with a kiss.
A kiss is a secret which takes the lips for the ear.
- Match rhythm- kisses vary in pressure and time spent. Gentle, passionate with pauses taken in between for breathing. Eye contact is important , mostly it makes you both smile, which is equivalent to lets continue to have fun.
Soul meets soul on lovers lips.
Percy Bysshe Shelley
- Watch your hands-use your hands , kissing is playing of the lips and your body has to play a part. Depending on your circumstances, touching slowly, groping smoothly, body rocking.
A man snatches the first kiss, pleads for the second, demands the third, takes the fourth, accepts the fifth- and endures all the rest.
- Debate tongue use – in my experience this is tricky and can cause simple arguments. Ask whether you want to take your tongue bite it, suck it, lick them. Ask if they’re hesitant try and delete, they like it do it again.
Personally tongue action is important and I have met lovers who want none, others a little and others dig in and eat your mouth so to speak.
Kissing is like drinking salted water, you drink and your thirst increases.
A kiss itself combines three senses; taste , touch and smell. Kisses can range from fleeting contact, like n unexpected touch even a merger of two bodies through the lips. Between these extremes there numerous variations but many people neglect this skill like all the others is subject to the laws of learning, perseverance, creativity and patience.
Never a lip is curved with pain
That cant be kissed into smile again.